Are you ready to speak for leadership? The Genard Method is a unique approach to public speaking using actor-based training. As an actor, communications professor, and speech coach, I help you or your organization connect with stakeholders, build credibility and trust, and transform your relationship with listeners in person and via video conferencing.
Actors are the world's best communicators when it comes to moving audiences. You'll learn the same masterful techniques using body language, vocal dynamics, storytelling, and performance skills to command the room or screen. Are you or your team speaking at that level now?
Whether it's in meetings, improving your virtual presence, pitching business, or giving keynotes, you'll reach a new level of influence. You'll learn through exercises, impromptus, role-plays, and videotaped or screen-recording with practice and critiques. Call me today at (617) 993-3410 or contact me to learn more about my virtual coaching and team training. I'd love to hear from you! In the meantime, please watch the video below for an introduction to The Genard Method:
The Genard Method of performance-based public speaking training works for speakers at any level. It supports a wide range of professional roles through on-site or online corporate training worldwide, and 1:1 live Zoom speech coaching. Are you in any of the following categories?
- Senior executives and thought leaders who need to powerfully express their vision to inspire and activate stakeholders.
- Professionals transitioning into new roles with increased demands for public speaking and making presentations.
- Talent management and learning officers seeking high-value communication training for executives and their teams.
- Professional associations interested in leadership development opportunities for directors and executives.
- Entrepreneurs who need to build trust and influence with investors and customers.
- Public relations agencies and other consultants with clients that need to improve their speaking for high-visibility appearances.
- Speakers of all types who experience self-limiting public speaking anxiety.