My Method is a powerful public speaking training system based in the techniques of the theater. Developed exclusively by me, this approach helps professionals access their natural talents to connect with audiences and transform their professional communication.
Dynamic speakers use emotions as well as information to transform their speeches, talks, presentations, and media appearances. They use the same methods that make actors masterful communicators: vocal skills, body language, proven tools of persuasion, and commanding the stage through nonverbal communication. Are you or your team accomplishing that now?
I've evolved my training method over thirty-five years through my work as a stage actor, professor of communication, and speech coach. You or your group will learn through exercises, impromptus, role-plays, simulations, and lots of videotaped practice and critiques. Like great actors, you'll learn how to use your instrument—yourself—to speak with skill and power.
Watch the video below for an introduction to The Genard Method. We hope to hear from you! Dr. Gary Genard
The Genard Method of performance-based public speaking training works for speakers at any level of experience. It supports a wide range of professional roles through on-site corporate training at client locations worldwide, and one-on-one speech coaching at our location in Greater Boston. Are you in this list:
- Senior executives and thought leaders who need to powerfully express their vision to inspire and activate stakeholders.
- Professionals transitioning into new roles with increased demands for public speaking and making presentations.
- Talent management and learning officers seeking high-value communication training for executives and their teams.
- Professional associations interested in leadership development opportunities for directors and executives.
- Entrepreneurs who need to build trust and influence with investors and customers.
- Public relations agencies and other consultants with clients that need to improve their speaking for high-visibility appearances.
- Speakers of all types who experience self-limiting public speaking anxiety.