The Fearless Speaking Course
Live Zoom 1:1 video coaching for executives worldwide.
Overcome your fear of public speaking!
You're a smart, successful professional with key information to share with stakeholders. From pitches to sales talks, team meetings to keynotes, board presentations to panels, you should be a natural at speaking dynamically. So why are you struggling with performance anxiety?
Stage fright can erode your peace of mind, undermine your confidence, and keep your voice from being heard. It may even be holding you back professionally. But overcoming fear of public speaking is easier than you think! You can do so by understanding stage fright while gaining a laser focus on effective performance.
Online Coaching for Stage Fright
That's exactly why I created the Fearless Speaking Course. If you want to eliminate anxiety and gain confidence, this course is for you. Fearless Speaking features live 1:1 Zoom coaching customized to your experiences with speaking fear. This course has helped thousands of people worldwide grow their confidence and become more effective communicators! It will CHANGE YOUR LIFE as a speaker if you identify with any of these situations:
- I'm okay speaking to small groups, but experience anxiety in front of large audiences.
- I've been presenting for years, but always with a great deal of fear.
- I have terrible stage fright, sometimes for days or weeks before I have to speak.
- As a CEO, I'm suddenly dealing with performance anxiety I've never experienced before.
- I seem to have lost my edge, and I find myself wondering if it's going to get worse.
- I avoid speaking situations, and my boss is noticing.
- My heart feels like it's going to leap out of my chest, and I forget to breathe!
- I've had moments of panic recently, and now I'm afraid it's going to keep happening.
- I want to communicate without the crippling fear taking over my life.
- I had a bad speaking experience, and now I keep worrying it will happen again.
- Fear makes me lose my train of thought. Sometimes I go completely blank.
- I think I need help with both my fear and my ability to perform with excellence.
Conquer your stage fright at last!
If you suffer from speech phobia, it's not because you don't know your stuff. Even famous performers and powerful executives can and do suffer from debilitating nerves. As an actor and speech coach, I based the Fearless Speaking System on theater-based techniques that are the best that exist for this problem. I use a holistic approach that combines psychology, a focus on the body and breathing, mindfulness, and skills for powerful stage presence to help you create your own personal toolbox for overcoming anxiety.
The textbook for the course is my book Fearless Speaking, which features 50 hands-on exercises to help you banish your stage fright forever. (Click here to download a free chapter from my book.)
Convenient and Personalized Coaching
The Fearless Speaking ONLINE COURSE is offered as intensive personalized Zoom coaching featuring 10 live one-hour sessions. All sessions are private and confidential and you'll be working with me personally. (Please also visit our corporate and team training page.)
Learn how my revolutionary approach will help you take action to overcome your fear while performing at your best! Contact me or call my office at (617) 993-3410. I'll be delighted to tell you more about my Fearless Speaking coaching and how it can help you.
The Topics We'll Cover Together
- Overcoming speech anxiety will change your life
- Causes of speaking fear
- Matching fear reduction techniques to your situation
- Eliminating worst-case thinking
- Developing positive coping statements
- Directing your thinking into productive channels
- Progressive relaxation
- The Virtual Vacation
- Diaphragmatic breathing
- Grounding for stability and confidence
- Entering your performance space and greeting audiences
- Gestures: Suiting the action to the word
- Checklists for body language and use of space
- Focused relaxation
- Exercises for mindfulness
- 10 ways to stay fully focused and present while speaking
- The Actor’s Box exercise
- The Spotlight Techniques
- Writing your fears away
- Your Command Performance Movie
- The Two Universes exercise
- Getting comfortable with your own body
- 6 More Ways to Reduce Nervousness
- Calming the Heart
- Closing the Stress Gate
- The Healing Breath
- Strategies for Panic Attacks
Final Assessment and Follow-Up
You'll also receive recommendations for continued improvement. Additional resources include my blog Speak for Success!, where you'll find over 30 articles I've written on overcoming fear of public speaking; my monthly newsletter; and our page Dr. Genard in the Media.