Prepare... Practice... Present!
Do you have an important speech, presentation, or media appearance coming up? Need to be dynamic, persuasive, and engaging? Want to speak with more presence to make a lasting impression? Wondering if that kind of progress is possible in the time you have to prepare?
The Genard Method’s Presentation Coaching provides a short-term, personalized solution to help you perform at your peak. You'll learn performance-based skills for rehearsing and delivering your presentation with impact.
What We Offer
You may have found it hard to get an honest and unbiased opinion of your presentations. You’ll get that here, along with confidential constructive criticism for dramatic improvement. You’ll be working with Dr. Gary Genard to build on your strengths, while mastering performance-based techniques for becoming the type of speaker who can change the feeling in the room.
Whether you have a month to prepare or you’re facing a make-or-break presentation tomorrow, we'll show you how to stay focused on your purpose and to touch listeners where they live. But mostly you’ll be on your feet, in videotaped practice with expert feedback on your performance. If you're ready to explore the benefits of speech coaching, contact us to schedule a discovery call with Dr. Genard.
"I delivered the presentation today to get everyone excited on the new strategy, using the tools you taught me. Two things happened: People came up to me afterward and said how excited they were. Goal achieved! And one person on our leadership team said it was the best presentation they had seen me give. I just want to say thank you!"
Presentation Skills You'll Master
Along with your needs for a specific presentation, Dr. Genard may work with you to:
- Launch your speech—the most crucial task ahead of you.
- Shape your message to the needs and expectations of your listeners.
- Increase your vocal power or soften an overly aggressive speaking style.
- Create a compelling closing.
- Master body language and facial expressions.
- Improve your vocal expressiveness.
- Interact with your audience easily and expertly.
- Use PowerPoint skillfully.
- Command the stage.
- Tell stories and use metaphorical language—to make what you say come alive.
- Handle Q & A, challenges, and push back.
Performance Qualities You’ll Embody
- Stage presence and confidence.
- Calmness and 100% focus.
- An audience-centered speaking persona.
- Skill in using body language.
- Concern with influencing minds over dispensing information.
- A natural and conversational speaking style.
- Displayed passion for your topic.
- An ability to think on your feet.
“Gary has a mix of attributes that make him a very powerful speaking coach. First, he is knowledgeable having spent many years as a professional actor. Second, he is pleasantly disarming and has the ability to put one at ease almost immediately. Thirdly, he delivers critiques in the most incisive way. It is easy for one to hear, internalize and act on his feedback. I recommend him most highly.”
How Can You Apply this Coaching?
Our versatile coaching can be applied to any of these speaking situations:
- Pitches to clients, prospects, or investors
- Sales presentations
- Business meetings, updates, and panel discussions
- Annual meetings
- Job interview preparation
- Toasts and awards ceremonies
- Author book tours
- Academic convocations and commencements
- TED Talks
- Media appearances
- Political campaigns, debates, and press conferences
Call (617) 993-3410 or contact us to learn more.